Re: [OMC-Boats] Hello

From: Justin DeSantis <duc1098desmo@...>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 15:22:27 -0400

Thanks for the welcomes gentlemen. I'm uploading pics of mine now.
I'll send a link when I'm done.

To answer your question, Lee, my engine is the Buick. Any idea of the
top speed of this thing? It's not terribly important, I'm just
curious. Also, can someone tell me the characteristics of the hull
design? I've had tri-hulls and V-hulls. But this hull is completely
different. Does it run smoother than a tri? More stable? Less?
Handling?