Re: [OMC-Boats] Help! Trailer wheel bearing size?

From: Andy Perakes <aperakes@...>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 00:34:20 -0400

As an afterthought, I just went on a long trip and bought spare bearings
just in case I needed to make some roadside repairs. This was for a Karavan
Trailer so it won't help you specifically identify your bearings, but
perhaps some of the cross-reference material might be helpful if you can't
pull part numbers as Don mentioned. If you can get dimensions for the
industry standard part number (i.e. L44649 for a 1 1/16" ID) off the sites,
maybe you can measure and compare to the ones you have....which are
hopefully an industry standard. Btw, as previously discussed here, the auto
shops were useless even when I gave them the industry part #, but I've
always had excellent results ordering from eTrailer.com and my local trailer
shop.

http://www.karavantrailers.com/site_uploads/parts/Chapter1-Axles-PDF.pdf

http://www.etrailer.com/c-bearings.htm