Re: [OMC-Boats] Homemade Guides

From: Scott Veazie <scottveazie@...>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 19:28:30 -0700

I just had an idea for your PVC guides....how about adding that expanding foam in the spray can to fill the pipe for added strength? Just spray a crapload of it in the pipe and cut off the excess foam that will run out the end with knife. It won't add any real weight, and should firm them up...

~Scott