[OMC-Boats] 1971 Chris Craft Gullwing Dolphin 19

From: MARC BLACK <marcustanger@...>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 18:07:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone, I purchased a 1971 Chris Craft Gullwing Dolphin 19' in October of 08 and have been slowly restoring it.  I am just about done, but need some help with some of the parts.  I am looking to find a replacement windshields on both the drivers and passenger side with the plexiglass radius edges and side windows as well.  Also, I need the hardware for the connection of the radius pieces and the bottom frame rails for both front passenger and driver, and also frames for the sides respectively.  Any information in regards to this is greatly appreciated.  Best Regards, - Marc p.s.- I have attached pictures of the boat.