Re: [OMC-Boats] Fw: 4-bolt versus 5-bolt

From: Scott Veazie <scottveazie@...>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 11:45:08 -0700

Todd,

Nothing wrong with that you're doing at all Todd! Just use it and enjoy it! Your RPM range and speed are good, I'm not sure I'd change a thing! If you want, you can get your 16 repitched to 18 and have it cupped, like I did. Basically, get the right pitch, or something that is plus or minus two inches in either direction, and have it redone. It's fairly cheap.

I'm running all four bolt hardware, although I do have an extra five bolt lower end.

~Scott