Re: [OMC-Boats] Electrical problems

From: Edward Torres <tomatu69@...>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 17:54:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, All

I'm working on restoring my 68/Seasport/V6/155Hp. My problem is that I'm not able to turn the engine over using the ignition switch. I have power everywhere else. Before you tell me to get a new switch, the question is. "Are they any inline fuses between the ignition switch and the starter?"

Thanks

Edward