Re: [OMC-Boats] Carb Issue? Or maybe Water issue?

From: BLDFW <bldfw@...>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 16:27:58 -0700 (PDT)

You might also check the points to insure you don't have point float going on.  Point float usually occurs at higher rpm's and is caused by a lack of adequate point spring tension causing the points to sometime not close all the way.

-Bill
Dallas, TX
1970 Evinrude Explorer - 155 Buick V6 - OMC Sterndrive
http://www.photobucket/evinrude_explorer