Re: [OMC-Boats] fluids

From: Lee Shuster <lee.k.shuster@...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 08:23:19 -0600

Todd,

Don't want to sound like I'm preaching -- But you really ought invest in a OMC factory servive manual, a Clymer service manual or a Seloc service manual or better yet get all three!

Actual refill capacities vary by year and application, which is why it helps to have reference materials.

But the following come quickly to mind:

All 4-stroke engines have crankcase oil

All (2-stroke or 4-stroke) Stringer Sterndrives have:

Tilt Trunnion Bearings
Tilt Clutch gear case
Tilt Quadrant gear

Intermediate Housing