Re: [OMC-Boats] 1ST RUN CHECKLIST

From: Scott Veazie <scottveazie@...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 13:54:56 -0700

I see nothing wrong with Ethan's approach...I know you can get the OEM trunion flusher new from Sea Way Marine in Seattle but it's not cheap, around $50. I personally am going to do what Ethan has done....it's cheap, easy, and works. As long as water is running through the system, who cares how it gets there? My only question is, does it matter which side you'd put the kit on, since there are one on each side?

~Scott