Re: [OMC-Boats] Sportsman trailer

From: Carl <farmall2@...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 10:37:00 -0400

Yep, what you described is what I need. Never thought a U-Haul trailer
would be using that type of coupler, I never have rented a trailer from
them. I took a look and the on on eBay seems to be the right one. I
will do some more checking, but it appears that the Fulton (U-Haul) kit
will work just fine.

I had looked high on low online for the right parts and kept coming up
with the lever style couplers. My local boat dealer does not have a lot
of inventory, just standard items. Now that I know that Fulton makes
the kit (and I have a part number), I see that they are readily available.

Thanks,

Carl