[OMC-Boats] SOS from AOL user?

From: Phil Budne <phil@...>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 12:02:01 -0400 (EDT)

Today I saw 25 or more "abuse reports" from AOL about messages from
this list. Is there someone out there on AOL who doesn't want to be
on this list? Please reply privately, and I'll take are of it.

List membership hovers around 150 members, as it has for some time.
Recently I've gotten to wondering (again) if there isn't room in the
world for an "OMC Stringers" mailing list, since many of the issues
that come up on the list aren't specific to OMC/Evinrude/Johnson
boats. I know most of the boats made had OMC stern drives, but I'd
hate to see the list lose interest for those who own outboard boats.

The list software I'm using can detect "topics" (by keywords I input)
so subscribers can select whether they want to see messages that
contain those keywords (in the first few lines). Something to think
about, anyway.

Safe Boating!
Phil