Re: [OMC-Boats] Need help with Props, Thrust Washers 1970 Sportsman

From: ANDY PERAKES <aperakes@...>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 12:10:32 -0400 (EDT)

...and, it helps if you can find the actual prop shop that does the work and go there directly.  Most boat stores and repair shops send prop work out them mark up the price 50-100% for their handling and your convenience.  If you can locate a local shop that does the work and take the prop there yourself, you'll typically save about $50 per prop.