[OMC-Boats] 1969 silverline riviera

From: wheresjerry@...
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 14:10:41 -0400

Going to finally get my boat in the water this weekend for it's second season in almost 20 years. I have been in the process of rebuilding the boat and the usual stuff it has required after spending 18 years in a garage. I have an OMC Stringer Buick v6 w/ 155 hp.

Last season, I noted it had trouble getting out of the hole, (heavy tri-hull) and had looked into the possibility of getting a SE Sport 300 Hydrofoil, question is, has anybody had good luck out there with a similar vintage boat?

Thanks!!

karl/wheresjerry banach
105 browns pasture rd
strafford, nh 03884