Re: [OMC-Boats] Guide to OMC STRINGER Power Tilt

From: BC Howk <bchowk@...>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 14:15:40 -0500 (CDT)
Lee,

Good suggestions for the drawing, you are correct there is a Main Battery fuse at the input of the ignition switch (just off of the Amps guage) so I added them both, the main battery feed wire color changes from red to orange there so the drawing reflects that.

Also, took your advice on the solenoid drawing, I just used a solenoid electrical symbol in the first one, your right could be confusing to alot of folks.

Other than that I just tried to clean it up a little so it looks decent and is labeled better all in all I'm much happier with it. By all means please do use it if you like.

Cheers,
B.C.