Re: [OMC-Boats] boat for sale

From: LOUPALSKIP@...
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 08:20:23 EDT

Hi, I'm in So. Calif. I have a 1968 Sportsman that runs perfectly, but
needs a windshield and other parts to restore to original. Would you be so
kind as to send me a few pictures of the interior and windshield of the
boat? Please include your name and phone number.

Thanks, Skip Redman

In a message dated 5/27/2009 1:20:18 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,