[OMC-Boats] FW: Need Timing belt

From: Lee Shuster <lee.k.shuster@...>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 14:18:09 -0600

I am resending this again, as the question is being asked by the author a second time. (Maybe my first reply did not make it? Nah.....) Anyways, read the thread below on sourcing a distributor drive belt for a 480, 488 or 490 2-stroker. Aka, the DU-series sterndrive.

Lee Shuster

PS -- If varmits chewed thru your belt, better make sure they didn't chew thru your rubber transom aperature seal as well. (Otherwise your boat might sink on it's re-maiden voyage.)