Re: [OMC-Boats] 1964 OMC Johnson Deluxe - Wiring Diagram?

From: Jeff LaCoste <heavy@...>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 14:41:55 -0700

For what its worth I have had two 1964' Johnson Deluxes and neither
have had this Master switch. The Alternator I believe is a solid
state added in the last couple years. The fuse panel is located up
underneath the dash where the Green and Brown 8ga. wires connect.
There is a horn on these models and a fuse for it on the Buss.

Soon I'll get the wire loom put back together along with the ammeter
and see what I have. Thanks again for the help.