Re: [OMC-Boats] 1964 OMC Johnson Deluxe - Wiring Diagram?

From: Jeff LaCoste <heavy@...>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 14:59:28 -0700

The alternator has only two wires attached, 8ga. brown and a smaller
green wire going to the regulator that was mounted higher on the
front of the engine near the water temp housing. Before the end of
boating season I took both into a alternator shop and had them tested
and they both came out good.

I have two batteries in the boat, one I added myself for backup. I
also mounted a simple A/B/AB Battery switch to the engine cover.