Re: [OMC-Boats] 1965 Johnson Boat for sale

From: Don Mandelas <dmandelas@...>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 17:48:42 -0700

I found a Johnson boat for sale on Craigslist today.

Thought maybe someone might be interested.

I find so few Johnson or Evinrude boats for sale in the Pacific NorthWest.

Don.

http://spokane.craigslist.org/boa/1112331342.html

1965 Johnson - $800

Reply to: sale-s8gs5-1112331342@... [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-07, 8:44PM PDT

1965 Johnson with V6 150 horse inboard/outboard for sale. Needs some TLC from the right person. Runs good, seats need reupholstered. My parents bought the boat, but they have plans to travel and no longer want the boat. If you want more images, I can send them in an email.

Please call 327-8164 or drop by to see it!

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.