[OMC-Boats] Selling my Canadian Sweet 16

From: Ian Torrey <itorrey@...>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 15:32:20 -0400

Well, members, I think I have to give up on the dream. Iıve realized that
Iım not going to find the time and money required to bring my Sweet 16 back
to life, so Iıve put her up on the block to sell. Hopefully sheıll find a
new owner that can give her the love she deserves. It may be geographically
undesirable up here in Ottawa, Canada, but thought Iıd point you in the
direction of my ad, just the same. Hopefully my plug for the web site will
help introduce new members to this great group :)
http://www.usedottawa.com/classified-ad/8753009

Cheers,
Ian

Ian Torrey | Creative Director | itorrey@...
T: +1 613.271.9150 | M: +1 613.794.4596 | F: +1 613.591.3579 |
http://www.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Co., a Harman International Company |