[OMC-Boats] Wanted Boat

From: Richard Libby <rllibby@...>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 07:13:51 GMT

Hello again, I got quite a few replies here on the list and I want to thank everyone who has sent info so far. As far as the 2 out in Bartlett, it may be a possibility but I've got 1 to look at so far on my way out there. My initial route was going to take me from CT to the upper part of NY and PA of I-90 and then I-80 but I've decided to take a more southern route because I'm going to Bristol Tennessee for the race this weekend and will be driving north to Illinois from there. I don't even know what states I'll be going through now and hopefully the GPS unit gets me where I'm going. If anybody knows of anything along those routes I'd certainly like to know enough so I can plan before I start out Saturday morning. Thanks, Richard