Re: [OMC-Boats] Recarpeting our 1970 16' Seasport

From: Kenneth Fingerlos <kenf@...>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 10:40:57 -0700

When I recarpeted my '68 Seasport I used a spray on adhesive which was
sort of a rubber cement type product. It'll give if you grab and yank,
but also hold it in place if you're not trying to remove it. I went
ahead and adheared the carpet to the entire floor.

If I remember right the product was called "Stick-IT" - and was sold to
me by the local carpet supply store where I bought the washable
automotive-grade carpet I used.

--
Kenneth Fingerlos