[OMC-Boats] 1971 Chris Craft Gull Wing Dolphin 19?

From: MARC BLACK <marcustanger@...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 15:50:17 EST

I did a recent purchase on a 1971 Chris Craft Gull Wing Dolphin 19. I am looking for any information on this boat...if some one has a similar boat, or info as to where to get parts, ie-wiring harnesses, windshields, operators manual, and so on. Boat runs well, but needs wiring and cosmetics. Is there a used boat, boat yard, keep in mind that I am in San Jose, CA. If anyone has info, it is really apreciated.

You can reach me at marcustanger@...

Thanks,

-Marc