Re: [OMC-Boats] hull

From: D.J.Knight <knight@...>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 16:40:03 -0600

Hello Dan, Yes you will have flotation under your floor. Considering the age
of the boat I bet the foam under the floor is waterlogged. Even though its
called closed cell foam it will fill up. I removed the foam from my 19 foot
weighed 400= lbs. cut small hole in the center of the wood floor and dig
down and see if there is any water.

  _____