[OMC-Boats] Boat Trailer Rollers

From: Dave Langdon <dhlangdon@...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 16:22:37 -0400

I am eagerly searching for a source of rubber rollers for my 1967 Johnson
boat trailer that came with my 1967 Johnson Reveler 155 boat. The roller
size is 4 inches diameter x 8 inches long, and has a 3/4 inch diameter hole
for the shaft. Two of these rollers are located in the mid position of the
trailer to support the hull as the boat is loaded on the trailer.

My rollers are deteriorated with age such that I will have difficulties
reloading the boat at the end of this season. I have searched all major
boating parts suppliers on the net and locally, but no one has the 4 inch
diameter with 3/4 inch shaft hole.

Does anyone out there know of a source? The brackets are welded to the
frame, such that replacements that fit are needed.

Thanks for your assistance.

Dave Langdon
Barrington, NH
dhlangdon@...