Re: [OMC-Boats] Seat foam & covers

From: JACKASPADES <jackaspades@...>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 19:47:25 -0500

I recovered the seats in my 64 deluxe this year. due to lack of funds I did
this task myself, I just cut new plywood and used the exising foam, but put
new vynal just by streching and tacking it on the back, i just pleated the
corners and it looks quite good , then I just cut a piece to cover up the
back and folded the edge over and staple gun the sides down. it def isnt a
professional job, but it looks nice and is a cheap way out. at least until
you can find someone to take on the task that wont break the bank.