Re: [OMC-Boats] Seat foam & covers

From: aperakes@...
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 14:16:48 -0500

I ended up doing mine myself.  My covers were still good, but the foam in the rear jump seats was shot.  I found a place called the Foam Factory (http://www.thefoamfactory.com/) on the internet and though they do mail order, I was lucky enough to have it within easy driving distance (ended up replacing the cusions in my couch too).  I imagine you could find vinyl material you could sew yourself, though that depends how big the job might be.  Good luck!

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 16:49:04 -0400, Kevin Beliveau wrote