[OMC-Boats] 1966 Evinrude Sportsman

From: Scott Veazie <scottveazie@...>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 08:23:23 -0700

Thought I'd give the list one last chance at my 66 Sportsman before I part her out. Needs work thoughout, engine is good but needs new carb. I've drained the outdrive, not sure on that status of it exactly, but it's all there. The boat needs work, but could be brought back or parted out. Has original trailer with new rims, tires, and axle. $500 for the lot.

~Scott