Re: [OMC-Boats] upper gear case

From: Don Fintak <D.Fintak@...>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 10:15:10 -0500

I've had real good luck dealing with www.outboard-parts.com
<http://www.outboard-parts.com/>

I have a '68 Playmate, so it's a little different, but when I needed my
upper gearbox rebuilt a couple years ago, he did great. He will either
sell the parts, or do the work. I sent him my gearbox and he had it back
in very short order. He also had new and used ball gears in stock. I
have also called with a couple questions and they were more than willing
to offer advice.

Come to think of I also was able to get carb parts for a rebuild from
them.

Hope this helps.

Don Fintak