Re: [OMC-Boats] Johnson/Evinrude Boat Seats Needed

From: Kevin Beliveau <kjbeliveau@...>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 14:02:42 -0400

I'd appreciate the pictures Jeff. I also scavenged a parts boat. Really nice
guy in Wisconsin, (Thanks again Paul). I got the seat frames and a few
pieces of the top (unassembled) but I just can't figure out how it goes
together & what's missing. There are two white plastic clips mounted to the
windshield frame & I think I have the first section that clamps to that but
I can't see how it would mate up to those plastic pieces. Beyond that, I'd
really like to find some NOS molded seat covers. (Dreamin)

Thanks

Kevin J. Beliveau

  _____