Re: [OMC-Boats] Pivot covers

From: D. F. Julien, AIA <dfjulien@...>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 09:58:31 -0600

Hi Micah:

Now that I think about it, I've swapped '68 and '69 outdrives but probably
reinstalled the same year pivot covers that came with each boat. But the
following Bombardier site...

http://www.evinrude.com/en-CA/Accessories/Literature/

using "advanced" search for 313264, says they're used with stern drives from
1968 to 1975.

I went back and "Mark" was looking for 1970 pivot covers so he probably
won't bite on these, although they'd work. If I were you I'd buy them -

-Doug Julien, AIA