[OMC-Boats] Pivot covers

From: Micah Donahue <mdonahue@...>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 08:59:29 -0500

Doug --
I need them, but it wasn't me who asked. So I'll wait at least a day
to avoid stealing from someone else (it's a buy it now sale on ebay).
Mine spray water out the sides like it's their job.

They do look a bit different than the current ones on my '69 155
outdrive. In the casting, mine have 2 circular detents with o-rings
that go around them. But I'm assuming these would be a direct
replacement? The gaskets look exactly the same.

Thx much,
-Micah
'68 Sportsman 120 w/ '69 155