Re: [OMC-Boats] new member...1969 SeaSport120

From: A Mark <tinman694@...>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 11:42:27 -0800 (PST)

Actually they are Carter RBC's. You can get kits at
the local parts store for under 20 bucks each.

Sync isn't difficult either--invest in a unisyn (the
plastic venturi type syncronizer and adapt a #10
coffee can to fit around the intake hole. Its
detailed in the clymer manuals.

The chokes can also be rebuilt usings off the shelf
stuff--look for a hot air choke kit in the 'help'
section (the aftermarket parts) of the local parts
store---only the front carb uses the choke--the back
one isn't hooked up....

Hope this helps!

Andy