Re: [OMC-Boats] 1966 Sportsman (Iowa) may be junked

From: LOUPALSKIP@...
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 12:51:57 EDT

I have a Sportsman that runs very well. However, the previous owner removed
the original windshield and replaced it with a different one. I would
really like to talk to you about the windshield and what else might be available
that I could use. Please either call me or email your phone number so that I
may call you.

Thanks, Skip Redman
home # 714-523-5676
mobile # 714-403-4469

 I was just asked to update an ad on the forsale page with the
following text:

"If someone is looking for any parts off of this boat please contact me.
The boat could be going to the dump soon."

It's the 1966 Sportsman in Iowa at
http://www.ultimate.com/omc-boats/forsale/2007.html

phil