[OMC-Boats] Rochester 2-Jet Carburetor Carb Needed

From: Jeff LaCoste <heavy@...>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 21:43:19 -0700

Hi everyone, I am new to the list and wanted to introduce myself. My name is
Jeff LaCoste and I live in Seattle WA. I recently acquired a 1964 Johnson
Deluxe tri-hull and am in the process of a complete resto.

The carb on the V6 has seen better days and I was hoping someone on the list
might know where I can find a new or used Rochester 2-Jet Carburetor marine
version carb. Will pay cash or trade for Deluxe boat parts.

Thanks,
Jeff