[OMC-Boats] Sportsman 155

From: J.J. Ford <jjford@...>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 16:01:37 -0700

Hey all-
I've got a '68 Sportsman 155 that I'm attempting an outdrive overhaul on over the next few weeks. More on that in a minute...

I've found exploded diagrams for my boat and motor at

http://epc.brp.com/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fdefault.aspx%3fbrands%3dej%26lang%3de&brands=ej&lang=e

What I do is go to the drag down menu and click "Stern Drive" then hit go. From there, it's just a matter of picking your engine size and model and you should have everything you need from stem to stern. The engine parts mostly are a reference to your local "Kaiser Jeep Dealers" but it looks very helpful for the other parts of the boat.

I'd be interested to know more about the blue carpet replacement that Micah talked about, as mine is in need of repair as well.

so if you're looking for part numbers, etc...you might be able to get closer there.