Re: [OMC-Boats] 1969 Sportsman 155

From: Gregory B. Fell <gfell@...>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 12:57:42 -0500

I have the same boat – and similar issues. I don’t have either of the
hubcaps. My tilt jack is still on the trailer, but not working. I’ve
welded a new one on just before the tongue. Unfortunately, I’ve lost the
tilting ability with that fix.

I am fortunate to have all original equipment. Yes – there is a rear
window. It had snaps down the sides and in front of the engine compartment
doors. See picture below.

As for the blue paint for the sterndrive unit, I would like to know if that
is available myself. Your broken running light lens has always been a great
fear of mine. I can’t imagine it being easy to find one.

Good job on the trailer lights. I couldn’t find any, so I had to add the
typical square side mount ones that you can find at any auto parts store.

The hole from the antenna is not original.

Gregory B. Fell

The Fell Law Firm

3300 Oak Lawn Avenue, Suite 700

Dallas, Texas 75219