Re: [OMC-Boats] [old-chevy-truck] shop ceiling height

From: dcvjrv@...
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 00:24:38 -0400

Mark,

The height from the floor to the bottom of the drywall is 13' 2" and as
far as I am concerned it is just right. I have a 2 post 10,000 pound Worth
hoist installed and I can still put my fluorescent lights above the posts
without any interference.

Jim V.
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@...