Re: [OMC-Boats] Stringer Replacement

From: A Mark <tinman694@...>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 13:56:40 -0700 (PDT)

Also looking at putting the plywood back in
too...Thought that would be harder than it really
is....Using marine grade of course and epoxying it
before installing.

Any suggestions?

Really would like to know if anyone has tackled this
one...this is like doing a frame off on a car...not
something that scares me, but any pointers would be
very much appreciated!

Andy