Re: [OMC-Boats] Transom Repair/Replacement

From: Ian Torrey <itorrey@...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 10:34:54 -0400

Thanks for your detailed response, Tom. Definitely sounds like a winter
project... I do remember seeing some of your rebuild photos - just couldn't
recall who had posted them or where they were. Thanks very much - I'll go
look at them. I have also been trying to save all the threads re; refoaming
and floor replacement over the last year or two. Now I just need to go
through the huge pile of great info I've gotten from group members.

Thanks once again, everyone, and welcome aboard Rich. You've found an
extremely helpful community here!

Ian