[OMC-Boats] looking for scott to buy my boat

From: mark <ccpanel@...>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 23:54:16 -0700 (PDT)

looking for Scott-we were gonna meet and he was going to buy my 66
rogue but i cant find his email.
its for sale ... he said he would buy then things came up. i would love
to sell to him(oregon or washington) but if he cant-fine-its still for
sale.
still want it?
$700 takes it.
located in chico,ca
mark

heres teh boilerplate ad i got w/links to pics;
excellent 200hp wakeboard, ski boat w/ trailer fishing
1966 evinrude 19' 200hp I/O boat for sale
boat is a gullwing tri-hull design. very stable at speed and planes
well while having a shallow draft. great for fishing or skiing and has
a 200hp 300ci buick V-8 motor for getting across the lake fast!
transfer outdrive will also mount a small block chevy or SBC if you
dont want to deal with the buick nailhead motor.
runs great, had a miss/backfire at 5,000 rpm so i stopped running it.
would pull 2 skiers at 1 time with 5 people in boat. not running now.
original trailer with brand new axle with electric brakes. new tires
and wheels. towed it just fine with my 98 s-10. needs a little TLC.

i paid over $1200 for it but the wife says it has to leave our driveway
NOW so i will sacrifice it.
boat is in Chico,CA 95926
registration is CURRENT and valid till dec 31 09.

FREE DELIVERY within 100 miles from my house according to google maps.
https://home.comcast.net/~ccpanel/ebay/boat.zip zip file of boat pics

https://home.comcast.net/~ccpanel/sale/boat/01.jpg
https://home.comcast.net/~ccpanel/sale/boat/02.jpg
https://home.comcast.net/~ccpanel/sale/boat/03.jpg