Re: [omc-boats] Rescue a Rogue in Utah?

From: lib1@...
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 18:56:57 -0600

My guess is you could OBO and SHIP IT from SLC to PDX for the asking price. They have a lot of boats at that place.

Yeah, the lack of red trim means it's most likely really a 1968 Rogue II model, probably not registered until 1969.

That alone ought to lower the price...hey 39 years, not 38!

Good luck....

Lee