RE: [omc-boats] seloc manual?

From: Anthony <linda@...>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 21:42:05 -0400

Can't locate your original post so am unsure which horse power you
have. I have an OMC factory manual for a
1969 Stern Drive (TUFR and TUFM models) 210 HP. The cover is dog
eared and in poor condition but inside is in good condition with some
smudges. $8 plus postage to your zip code. If you are interested let
me know. Will be out of town until Saturday but can ship out next week.
Had a dealership from 1966 thru 1997 and still have some parts,
service literature and tools for these older models.
Ed