Re: [omc-boats] Propeller Chart Links...OMC BRP Evinrude

From: lib1@...
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 08:08:20 -0700

Hi Ralph,

Thanks for posting the links to your business.

I spent some time looking thru you website. However, I failed to find any listing for OMC/BRP part numbers 380xxx/381xxx (aluminum) or 172xxx (stainless steel). These would be the 14-inch Pin-drive props that were used on the OMC stringer electric-shift sterndrives that the members of the e-mail list typically have on their 1964 - 1970 OMC-built boats.

You may or may not ne able to supply these props, but certainly eBay provides a valuable service when trying to locate NOS parts that are no longer being manufacturered.

Lee Shuster
Satl Lake City

http://hhscott.com/evinrude/omc_stringer.htm