Re: [omc-boats] Underfloor Foam

From: Andy Perakes <aperakes@...>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 19:39:57 -0500

Others on the list will be much better at providing an answer, but as I
understand it, the foam is a structural member of the floor and if it is not
bonded directly, you will certainly lose stiffness and thus strength. It is
well worth the time to look through some of the old posts for details on how
the other people have done this.