Re: [omc-boats]Top Speed variables

From: lib1@...
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 22:09:40 -0600

If a boat's weight isn't supported by the trailer supports properly, the
hull bottom can hook or sag and change the performance.

Most likely, if your boat has always sat on the Evinrude trailer designed
for it, then it's probably OK.

Just the same, I always loosen the tie-down tension in storage to reduce the
possibility.

Not a lot one can afford to do when this occurs. In the speed calculator you
would reduce the efiiciency number slightly lower on the hull from new.

Lee