RE: [omc-boats] RE: omc-boats-digest V1 #586

From: Greg Van Vliet <gvanvliet@...>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 13:13:36 -0700

Dan,

I have a 1964 90hp Johnson and I have the Seloc manual for it with a wiring
schematic. I'll try scanning it and sending it to you directly tonight.
 My electrical junction box is in good condtion and has the color wiring
diagram on the back of the cover intact. I'll try taking a photo of the
wiring and the diagram and send those also. Right now my motor and
junction box are mounted on a homemade motor stand in my garage waiting to
be brought back to life.

Regards,
Greg