[omc-boats] Parts sites/catalogs, and tilt Q

From: Micah Donahue <mdonahue@...>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 08:20:03 -0400

Thanks, all, for the links. Very helpful.
Quick newbie Q for Glenn -- do we want the Johnson/Evinrude catalog
or the OMC catalog? This always confuses the hell out of me.

One other thing --
My power tilt will go down but not up. I'm having the motor rebuilt,
but it's likely to be the solenoid mounted to the intermediate
housing (or connections to it), correct? Anyone know offhand which of
the suppliers is best for a replacement set of these (might as well
do both and have a working spare)?

Cheers,
-Micah

Manchester, MA