RE: [omc-boats] RE: omc-boats-digest V1 #586

From: Greg Van Vliet <gvanvliet@...>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 09:48:19 -0700

I have a '68 Evinrude 85hp that I picked up for parts. It was apparently a
running engine until a cylinder got toasted. I'm likely going to be
selling all of the electrical components (cheap to omc-boats list
subscribers). Send me an off-list email if anyone is interested in
anything and I can check if I have compatible parts.

- Greg