Re: RE: [omc-boats] venting the cowling

From: tpaquette@...
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 13:48:18 -0400

I am at the same point and hull is "empty" I have some good photos as well. I did it early this summer then well you know ....time flies.... Anyway I am thinking 4 lb as well. I just want to be sure as my 14' has no structural stringers only the foam and floor. It is an outboard so that may make a difference in the original design and the need for floor stringers.

Tom